2011 was quite a year! It actually hasn’t gone that quick for me. I crammed in so much that with the exception of the past couple of months the year has plodded along just nicely.
I only started this travel blog back in April and the experiences and opportunities that have come my way have been incredible so thanks to all those I’ve met and to those that have helped me too. I look forward to seeing you all again and meeting plenty more friendly faces.
I don’t want this to be a long post but here’s some of the main events along with links back to the original posts
- In May I told you why Hamburg was an underrated city and gave some quick tips. I also told you where to go for the best beach parties in Europe
- In June I visited the Lot region in France and ate at a lot of posh Michelin starred restaurants. I also went to a wedding in Greece and shared the beauty of the Emerald Green Aegean but most importantly I realised how amazing this journey of blogging was by posting ‘What a journey!!!’
- During July I started sharing some music memories and told you about why Corona is the best summer beer
- August and the summer finally arrived and I shared some views from 36000 feet and about how I’ve been‘Driving all over the world’
- Nothing much happened in September but I did show you why I began taking photos
- In November the blog was quiet but I was busy at the World Travel Market meeting lots of other travel bloggers and like minded people followed by a trip to Florida and Key West
- In December I told you about ‘Driving Seven Mile bridge’ and shared a video of me cycling past an alligator in the wild
So… quite an eventful year. 2012 looks to be much bigger and better so thanks for sticking around I hope to give you a lot more this year! I’ve already started planning some stuff which you can read here 2012 travel planning
Cheers to 2012 people 🙂